This page explains how to improve accessibility for specific document/content types. Be sure to also review the core concepts for creating accessible content.
Accessible document conversion
SensusAccess is a self-service document conversion tool available to all App State students, staff, and faculty. SensusAccess converts text and image-based files into more accessible formats. It can also be used to transform text and image-based files into different outputs including audio, Braille, or e-text formats.
How to create accessible...
- Google Docs and Slides
- Microsoft Word documents
- PowerPoint presentations
- PDFs made using Acrobat Pro
- PDFs converted from Microsoft Word
- PDFs converted from InDesign
- Images made using Illustrator
How to caption media
- YouTube subtitles and captions
- Zoom captions and live transcripts
- VoiceThread captions
- Kaltura captions